The Heart Collectors
Imagine Fleetwood Mac with more of an organic, Celtic-inflected lilt of vocals and melody, and you have a rough idea of why The Heart Collectors are so instantly appealing. Add the sentimentality of 70’s inspired harmonies, combined with a progressive lyrical wisdom to invite positive change, and you can see why they are taking the international folk music scene by storm. Since releasing their debut album in 2013, The Heart Collectors have been making waves internationally – with three tours of the USA; recording two further studio albums in Texas; representing Australia at South By South West Music Festival 2016, ’17 and booked for ’18; and launching their music on the UK and Irish scene with their first tour. There, they enjoyed the warmth and receptivity of UK audiences with a 60 date tour, including a headline appearance at the classic ‘Rochester Sweeps Festival’ in front of thousands. Having just recorded a 4 track EP (the beginnings of their 4th studio album), this industrious band are excited to return to international audiences in USA for SXSW in March, then on to England, Ireland, France and Italy from April to July. The Heart Collectors are surfing a retrorocket of recognition and are inspired to be able to share their musical creations with bigger audiences, communicating happiness with folk all around the globe. With soaring cello, intricate guitar, sparkling mandolin, boot banging banjo, and the passionate strikes of a tambourine, these four charismatic, happy performers create real musical synergy, with a marriage of progressive folk feels, rock sensibilities and clean classical precision. Get ready to have your heart collected…
– Sangrael (album 1) – 2013; Studios 301, Byron Bay, Australia; Spins the Gold Records Pty. Ltd; MGM Distribution
– Listen (album 2) – 2015; Pozo Hondo Studios, Round Top, TX, USA; Spins the Gold Records Pty. Ltd; MGM Distribution
– ‘One’ (Single) – 2016: Blue Rock Artist Ranch and Studio, Wimberely, TX, USA; Spins the Gold Records Pty. Ltd; MGM Distribution
– Back To The Garden (album 3) – 2016; Blue Rock Artist Studio, Wimberely, TX, USA; Spins the Gold Records Pty. Ltd; MGM
– ‘Out Of The Ashes’ (EP) – 2018; Luffley Mtn Studios, Tyalgum AUS; Spins the Gold Records Pty. Ltd; MGM Distribution.
– SXSW – USA – Appearances: 2016, 2017 with invitation to 2018.
– Tall Ships Festival – UK, 2017
– Farm Fest Take Over – UK, 2017
– Rochester Sweeps Festival – UK, 2017
– O’Heart Festival – Aus, 2016 and 2017
– RedFest – Aus 2017
– Cygnet, Cygnet Folk Festival – Aus 2018
– Tamar Valley Folk Festival – Aus 2018
– Ballina Food and Wine Festival – Aus, 2016